The product may differ from the illustration
ALSIDENT 50-1-23-6. ESD extraction arm DN 50 600 mm
Availability: In stock
The Alsident System 50 Flex is intended for an air volume of 45 - 85 m3/h and has a pipe diameter of 50 mm. The Flex system is particularly suitable for the electronics industry and laboratories. The ESD extraction arm naturally meets the requirements of DIN EN 61340-5-1.
- Increased possibilities of positioning due to the flexible hose
- Suction tip with an elaborately processed cantilever to increase the efficiency of detection
- Acid-resistant POP® rivets for increased durability even when used in aggressive environments
- Tested for use in ESD areas According to IEC 61340-5-1:2016
- The earthing cable has a 1 MΩ safety resistor
- All components RoHS compliant.
|manufacturer item number||50-1-23-6|
|material||Pipes and suction tip made of chromated aluminium TCP - layer thickness 10μ - in combination with a flexible hose made of conductive plastic|
|air volume extraction arm||45–85 m³/h|
|number of joints||0|
|diameter of tube||50 mm|
|device series||WSA-10LR, WSA-20LR, WSA-5LR|