The product may differ from the illustration
ALSIDENT 50-21-1-23-4. Extraction arm DN 50 700 mm
Availability: In stock
The Alsident System 50 Flex is intended for an air volume of 45 - 85 m3/h and has a pipe diameter of 50 mm. The Flex system is particularly suitable for the electronics industry and laboratories.
- Increased possibilities of positioning due to the flexible hose
- Suction tip with an elaborately processed cantilever to increase the efficiency of detection
- Maintenance-free O-ringsIntegrated throttle valve that is in open position from the air stream to ensure maximum flow rate
- Threaded rods, springs and thumbscrews in acid-resistant stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Acid-resistant POP® rivets for increased durability even when used in aggressive environments
- All components RoHS compliant.
|manufacturer item number||50-21-1-23-4|
|material||Tubes and suction tip made of anodised aluminium - layer thickness 10μ, plastic hose, polypropylene joints|
|diameter of tube||50 mm|
|air volume extraction arm||45–85 m³/h|
|number of joints||1|
|device series||WSA-10LR, WSA-20LR, WSA-5LR|