The product may differ from the illustration
Bernstein 9-361. ESD handling set 900x610x2.0 mm grey resistant to soldering
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €104.10
Special Price €70.42
- solder-resistant workplace support dimensions 900 x 610 x 2.0 mm
- color black, made of homogeneous, electrically dissipative synthetic rubber
- sparsely grained, with homogeneous dissipative, black back
- resistance according to DIN IEC 61340-4-1 RA: 105 - 107 ohms
- with 2 press buttons 10/10 mm
- adjustable elastic wristband with woven in silver-plated synthetic fibers, allergy-free.
- LGA tested BGI 818 (ZH1 / 267). Thus meets the safety requirements for wrist grounding according to BGFE.
- weight 1300 g
- content: contact bracelet no. 9-342-1 spiral cable no. 9-342-2 and earth conductor no. 9-343 including crocodile clip no. 9-353
Wrist grounding, as a safe method to derive electrostatic charge from people, consists of an adjustable wrist strap with woven silver-plated plastic fibers (close skin contact necessary) and a spiral cable, which connects the wristband with the earthing point via press-studs, electrically dissipative. The coiled cable has a safety resistance of 1 MOhm on each connection side and is approved for workplaces with a rated voltage up to 250 VAC. To ensure adequate insulation, the bracelet may only be stored in a dry place. Washing instructions for the bracelet: machine wash up to 30 ° C with soft washing powder, drying at low temperature (warm not hot), do not bleach (!) avoid contact with acidic / alkaline solvents. ESD protection is retained for about 30 washing process.